• Mosaic is asafety hub able to manage all safety functions of a machinery or a plant.
• Configurable and scalable.
• Allows cost reductions and minimal wiring.
Mosaic can manage safety sensors and signals such as
light curtains,photocells, laser scanners, emergency stops, electromechanical switches, guard-lock safety door switches, magnetic switches, safety mats andedges, two-hands controls, hand grip switches, encoders and proximities for safety speed control.
• Reducing the number of devices and wiring used and, therefore, the overall size of the project
• Speeding-up control panel construction
• Allows tamper-proof system configurations
• All logic is configured through a graphic interface. No more laborious wiring is needed as with traditional solutions
• A lower number of electromechanical components also means a better Performance Level and, therefore, a higher Safety Level
• The project report provides the actual values of PFH, DCavg and MTTFd according to EN 13849-1 and EN 62061